Losing hair with age is extremely regular, but what if you start losing hair way before you should. This is when a miracle is called hair, I had been getting humiliation from this when transplant operation came in and this is all that I had to bring back my confidence in myself. After consulting the physician all that I discovered was that baldness is a surgical procedure where the hair follicles from 1 part of the body called donor site is taken and are put in the balding website of the body referred to as the recipient website. Doctors also said that baldness can be of two types. One is slit graft and other is the micrograft. In the former one, the physician’s plant two to 10 hairs per graft and at the later one 1 or 2 hairs per graft and implanted based on the coverage needed. This was when I decided which one ought to be beneficial for me.
Everyone requires a consultation before any type of operation and one of them I had been given was who needs a transplant. What doctors said was fairly straightforward. Men with pattern baldness, women with thinning hairs, and anyone who has lost hairs because of burn or baldness should definitely try out the wonder of hair treatment. But with all come its advantages and disadvantages. But women with a widespread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp, individuals with limited quantity of donor site, individuals who often form keloid scars thick, fibrous scars after each operation, and individuals with hair loss due to medication needs to steer clear of this surgery. I was scared that baldness treatment is a complex process but the doctors told me it isn’t. The procedure is extremely straightforward and involves a number of the very basic steps. Here are the steps:
- First of all, of the hair transplant in pune in the back of the mind are eliminated and are transplanted to the balding areas in the front section of the head.
- Before the beginning of the operation, the hair in the donor region gets trimmed.
- Following the trimming, the donor area is provided the local anaesthesia.
- Tissues from the donor region which are bald resistant are recognized, then removed surgically and eventually the donor area is sutured.
- The sutured donor region of the individual is then combed so that nobody can see it. These sutures are removed nearly ten days after the hair treatment operation.
- Following the local anaesthesia is given to the individual, the recipient area is then ready for the transplant procedure. This area doesn’t need any removal or trimming of the hair.
- Incisions in the receiver area are created in an irregular manner follicular unit grafts are then placed inside them.
- Smaller grafts are placed in the front of the hairline and thicker grafts are then placed behind.
- These incisions are observable in the operated area only after the transplant.